Instructions of dealing with Asghost.exe Error
Introduction of Dealing with Asghost.exe Error
Asghost.exe a component of the security control processes process which belongs to the program Cognizance Identity and Access Management developed by Cognizance Corporation. Another copy of asghost.exe is a Global Virtual Card Host process that comes from the program Bioscrypt VeriSoft Single Sign On developed by Bioscrypt, Inc. It is digitally signed from Bioscrypt, Inc. – VeriSign Time Stamping Services Signer – G2. It can be easily found in the position C:\Program Files\hewlett-packard\iam\bin\asghost.exe. Associated information of this file contains AdminConsole.dll, itvcl.dll, itrpc.dll, astsvcc.dll, ptpm.dll and ItPackage.exe. But how dose this Asghost.exe Error Messages occur? It happens when Cognizance Identity and Access Management and Access Management are modified unexpectedly. Also, inaccurate change on some important parts of the system associated with Cognizance Identity and Access Management can be the cause of appearing Asghost.exe Error Messages. In addition, it comes when program files and damaged registry related with files of Cognizance Identity and Access Management are missing. Last, it can also be triggered by the incorrect change on the settings and options of system network functions and system security settings.
Consequences of Occurring Asghost.exe Error
1. It’s not easy to modify settings and options of Cognizance Identity and Access Management
2. Users are can hardly keep Cognizance Identity and Access Management up-to-date
3. Users may fail to run Windows Defender and Windows Firewall
4. The Cognizance Identity and Access Management can not be ran at all.
5. Users get a poor system performance since Cognizance Identity and Access Management starts to run on the computer
6. Blue Screen of Death errors along with unexpected system shutdown
9. Unable to activate Windows AutoUpdates utility
Note: Here is a professional registry cleaner tool – RegCure for you to check if there are registry errors on your computer, download it by clicking the button .download it and perform a scan of your system quickly.
How to Fix Asghost.exe Error ?
Solution1: Make sure Windows Auto Update
For Windows 8 Users
(1)From Start, switch to Apps screen. Find out Windows System on the right, click Control Panel.
(2)Click Settings, click Change PC settings, click Update and recovery.
(3) Click Choose how updates get installed.
(4) From Important updates, select the option Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates, click Apply.
For Windows 7 and Windows Vista Users
(1) Click on Start menu, right-click on Computer, click Properties.
From System, select the Windows Update.
(2)Click Change Settings.
(3)Under Automatic Updates, verify that Install updates automatic (recommended) is selected. If not, select it.
(4) Choose the frequency and time at which to install updates, then click OK.
For Windows XP Users
(1) Click on Start menu, right-click My Computer, and then enable Properties.
(2) From the System Properties box, select Automatic Updates.
(3) Under Automatic Updates, verify that Automatic (recommended) is selected. If not, select it.
(4) Select the time that you would like for the installation to take place, and click OK.
Solution2: Repair registry errors.
Windows Registry is a database which keeps a list of the EXE file locations for your computer. It contains information of low- level system components and third- party applications which are important for system performance. If there are many invalid registry entries due to the incorrect installation of programs or virus infections on your PC, a lot of computer errors, including Asghost.exe error, may appear. To repair those obsolete registry entries, you can choose to use a third-party registry fix tool to solve this problem.
To repair the Windows registry, we highly recommend you to use RegCure – a reputable registry repair tool to help fix the registry errors.
RegCure is a smart registry cleaner tool which is created with advanced techniques which enable to detect all registry related issues on your PC rapidly and repair them completely. By using it, you no longer need to worry about making mistakes when modifying the system registry keys.
Download and save RegCure on your computer.
Warning: When you are facing physxcudart_20.dll error that is caused by damaged registry entries, you’d better not modify the system registry manually unless you are a computer expert. If any registry key is deleted by mistake, your system may even stop running. Therefore, using RegCure is the best choice for you to fix the Windows registry.